Fast track to mastering difficult conversations
Human-led training combined with artificial intelligence-powered tools to sustain and embed learning
Make every conversation constructive
Traditional training via one-time workshops are not enough to sustain behavior change. Our communication training programs are based on neuroscience research to support lasting learning in minimal time. We combine live human-led webinars with microlearning modules and on-the-job support using AI-powered tools to sustain and embed learning.
Our training packages include:
- Live webinar training: Learn the practical skills for effective feedback and difficult conversations based on neuroscience and behavioral science research, including role plays with feedback from our expert human trainers.
- On-demand microlearning modules to reinforce learning: Continue practicing effective communication for common workplace scenarios any time using our short (~10 minute) online practice sessions while receiving real time AI feedback.
- Continued support for embedding learning at work: Our AI-powered support tools embed continuous learning on-the-job by providing support for real, upcoming difficult conversations.
Advantages over traditional training:
- Learning is sustained over time: We supplement our training with on-demand practice modules, featuring common challenging communication scenarios that leaders face. For more on the importance of spacing learning over time see here.
- Learning is reinforced with continuous feedback: Our AI tools provide real-time, personalised feedback on specific phrases to be improved upon. This enables deliberate practice, which has been shown to be one of the most effective ways to learn new skills. For more see here.
- Learning is embedded through on-the-job support: Our AI-powered tools helps you prepare effective messages for real, upcoming situations, enabling on-the-job learning. For more about on-the-job learning see here.
I'm a partner in a law firm and regularly involved in difficult decisions. There have been times when I didn't quite know how to express things I was uncomfortable with. In the past, I might have bottled up how I felt to avoid causing friction. Diplomacy Dojo has helped me find ways to discuss situations authentically without blame or judgment. It's allowed me to bring up difficult issues in ways that have been very positively received and has helped me feel more free and satisfied at work.
Workshop Topics Include:
Giving and receiving feedback effectively
- transform subjective impressions into objective feedback
- frame critical feedback supportively and constructively
- receive feedback effectively
Difficult conversations around diversity
- speak constructively about diversity issues
- bring up concerns around bias effectively
- discuss differences in viewpoints safely and empathically
Conflict resolution and management
- manage negative emotions
- hear others and be heard
- seek understanding and common purpose
- find the opportunity in conflict