Feedback Made Easy and Effective
About this workshop
Great feedback culture is the difference between disengaged, poor-performing workers, and motivated, high-performing employees. Studies find that 9 out of 10 managers avoid constructive feedback for fear of negative reactions from employees. When managers are not skilled at giving feedback, they may say things that cause confusion or upset, or end up not saying anything at all. This discomfort with feedback is completely unnecessary. Work feedback needn't be complicated. Every manager and employee can learn the skills to be confident with giving and receiving feedback and come to view every feedback conversation as a straightforward learning opportunity.
Who is it for?
People managers, employees. Workshops can be catered to specific audiences (e.g., leaders only).
This session is for you if you want your managers and employees to:
- Know how to say what's needed while preserving good will
- Have the skills to handle sensitive topics
- Be able to give corrective feedback that people thank them for
- No longer fear negative reactions because they know how to frame situations constructively
- Experience the freedom and ease of knowing how to give and receive feedback effectively
What you get
In this workshop we'll teach a simple, science-backed method to giving and receiving feedback. It includes:
- Step-by-step method for giving and receiving feedback
- Practical, interactive scenarios
- Common pitfalls
- List of essential phrases
How to give and receive feedback relating to:
- Poor performance
- Difficult attitudes
- Processes and procedures
- Remote work issues
- Communication lapses
- Working styles differences
How is training delivered?
90 minutes to half a day of live-online training. With interactive exercises. Plus resources to follow up.
Typically we deliver via Zoom, with group size set at around 12 participants, but other options are also possible.
Need More Help?
We can provide follow-on individual and group coaching support developing your managers' and employees' communication skills to the next level.
You can also subscribe to our online portal, which contains AI-assisted practice and support for common workplace scenarios.
This has given me incredible freedom and confidence, being able to say things that are direct and effective while maintaining transparency and trust.